• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Rubicon, I am totally hooked!

soundmotor

super modified
"3 Day of the Condor" meets "24" with a healthy dose of "Conspiracy Theory" thrown in.

It precedes "Mad Men", Sunday just morphed into some decent programming thanks to AMC.
 
Register to hide this ad
It should be fun. I was hooked from the first episode that was premiered a month ago. The second episode didn't disappoint either.
The producers promised to not make it too convoluted and give some answers as the show unfolds. Here's hoping...
 
I saw the premire

a month ago,I'll have to tune into the show cause I liked what i saw. maybe manana I'll check out the first episode on demand. :smoke:
 
crap! i missed the pilot.

i so wanna get into this. it's hard for me to watch most recent or current tv these days so a well made program is welcome here.
 
found and watched the pilot at amctv.com. yehaww!

on to eps. 2 at some point.

What really got me with the pilot was how easy I fell into it. They rolled out the characters fast, defined them, and launched into the story. Plus, I am going to have to pay attention. I like that. I just hope AMC doesn't get cold feet as it could be one of the better shows going right now. Plus the main character, "Leckie" from "The Pacific" seems like the perfect choice for the role. He certainly showed that he can play intensity just fine.
 
I have seen all three episodes in one week. I like the plot but it only moves 15 minutes worth in an hour. It has the speed of a bad British arts film.

I'm not going to watch any longer.

Opinions will and do vary.
 
Liked the premier but it slowed down a bit this week. Hope they can pick up the pace a little bit. I am not looking for a car chase every 5 minutes but they have to move the story.
 
Enjoyed the latest installment and it looks like the threads start really getting pulled on in the next episode. Characters more fleshed out too.
 
Looks like everyone bailed on it, too bad, it's great. Might be the best show this year too. By episode 4 it was rolling and now you can see where it's going. It's going to get ugly.

Finally a great TV night, Rubicon then Mad Men is a great way to start the week!
 
Looks like everyone bailed on it, too bad, it's great. Might be the best show this year too. By episode 4 it was rolling and now you can see where it's going. It's going to get ugly.

Finally a great TV night, Rubicon then Mad Men is a great way to start the week!

i quite enjoy both of these shows and haven't missed an episode. my favorite comedy shows aside, these re my favorites. both are extremely well done
 
so far i've managed to see ep 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, & 7, 10, 11. i think.
a week ago sunday amc had a 'rubicon' marathon which i only found out about in the last ep. they showed that day.

so, i'm still waiting (and looking) to see eps. 4, 9 and possibly 8 -this past sunday was it? i totally forgot about it.

i do like what i've seen. :thmbsp:
 
Last edited:
I thought this might be about the band Rubicon. I just had a late 70's flashback reading the title. Kinda scary actually.


RC
 
Who caught the "3 Days of the Condor" reference last night?

;)

Andy took what he said seriously once she pulled the gun out of his bag. Still wondering when it comes into play. Will is building capabilities and contacts nobody else knows about.
 
RATS!
totally forgot to watch the show again last night. :sigh:

most nights, 9pm is when i turn on the hifi and listen to music. wonder if i should give up that habit? :scratch2:




nah. :no:

maybe just wait til 10pm for music, after 'rubicon'. :yes:

used to have a dvr so i could watch stuff at my leisure. maybe i should get another one. just hate to give crapcast any more of my dinero.
 
Back
Top Bottom