• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Show us your MAXELL Poster!

This is the desktop on my music-only PC:
1708793551620.png
I purchased this as a jpg from a poster shop online, got 5 different sizes of it for $8.
It's always given me a chuckle, so I had to have it - because that's me :biggrin: .

As an aside, back in my pre-digital days I bought a lot of Maxell Reel to Reel tapes.
Had all my music on them, using my Teac 4010SL (auto-reverse) deck, with an outboard dbx expander - which gave the music a little more "kick" (increased dynamic range).
Worked great, but sadly all now long gone.
 
I always thought the Maxell Poster didn't convey a the positive qualities of their tape products.
The print by the original photographer did not, but I’m pretty much certain any versions issued by Maxell included positive comments of their product.
 
Back
Top Bottom