• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Show us your MAXELL Poster!

I think it's a Le Corbusier design, chrome and leather. If not, then it's a Marcel Breuer.

I really gotta get me one of those posters. Then I'll look for a knock-off of the chair.
 
picture.php
 
Mines still in the mailer tube from Maxell that they sent in Feb of '07 :yikes:

I need to find a good, affordable frame shop......:yes:

Those don't exist. Cheapest way is to get it's dimensions and look for a piece of junk poster or art in a nice frame at a thrift store. There's always a bunch at the thrifts I visit. A good repurposing.
 
Here's mine in the main listening room:

20170710_230256.jpg

Here's my framed magazine ad currently hidden by an AR94 (on the right). The frame's not crooked but the pages of the ad have slipped:

20170611_225929.jpg
 
Sorry I'm not sure I understand the fascination with this ad. I remember seeing it on TV as a kid and I see the posters in setup posts but why??
 
Sorry I'm not sure I understand the fascination with this ad. I remember seeing it on TV as a kid and I see the posters in setup posts but why??
I can only speak for myself but partly nostalgia, partly because I’ve always enjoyed listening to my favorite tunes on some high quality gear at louder volumes and this poster kind of captures that. Make any sense?
 
Back
Top Bottom