Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I can tell you what I think of that ... but it'll cost ya twenty five bucks.
I can always just do what I did, and replace the double post with filler material. Like ... quotes from Jack Handy?
“If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did.".”
There is an adapter that allows you to use memory sticks instead of diskettes. I actually prefer to use the diskettes.
I used the FD95 for work, to document progress on my project sites and show details of equipment. Its versatility made it perfect for this. But eventually, I retired the FD95 to my "Stereo Den", and now I carry a much smaller Sony Digital Camera with me.