• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Show us your MAXELL Poster!

Seems kinda appropriate when I crank up the 19's.


picture.php

Nice recliner...:thmbsp: Stressless by Ekornes?
 
kurokaji11Octaviavinyl_scratchwallpaper-1.png


i'm gonna print this one out myself and make get it made bigger to post on my wall. this parody pic just made maxwell 20% cooler :yes:
 
Mines still in the mailer tube from Maxell that they sent in Feb of '07 :yikes:

I need to find a good, affordable frame shop......:yes:
 
Sir Byrd - I don't know what that equipment is you have there but the entire setup and the orange wall behind it has got to be one of the coolest looking systems I've seen.
 
Is that a floppy in your pocket, or are you just that not happy to see me?

Drat ... Made me look thru my floppy collection - got a few maxells, but none with the original labels. Double drat.
 
Funny I just signed up here and First thing I thought was this image. I then added as my avatar.

I then read this thread and now want a poster. So I went to amazon the cheapest is now 18.61 the AKers must of purchased alot to make the price go up lol
 
Appreciate your "finger" of approval ...

I see one going on fleabay for around $700. Framed, and it lights up, but my word ... that's a lot of bux that could be going into vinyl or some such. For that kind of money, I'd expect it to dance, sing, and have it's way with me.

Time for some trivia ... the speaker in the poster is ...

<drumroll please>

jbl-l100a.JPG

JBL L100 for anyone that doesn't recognize them.

I had one of those posters back in the late 70's / earlier 80's. About the same time I lusted after those JBL speakers.
 
Back
Top Bottom