Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Richard Marx - 1987
The Parachute Club - at the feet of the moon 1984 (and I actually like this album) Crap did I just admit that ?!?!
Jermaine Stewart - Frantic Romantic (hahahah) - 1986
Boby Brown - 1988
Glass Tiger
Billy Ocean - Love Zone - 1986
Chico Debarge - 1986
These were all going to be going to the GW...but not now. Just provided me with some entertainment and that has to be worth something. I will try and post some pics of the album covers. The Debarge cover reminds me of "the crying game."
Okay...Simple Minds, Once Upon a Time, 1985. A dollarbin LP find, great condition visually, undergoing intensive evaluation in the Basement Stereo Lab.
Was also going to mention Billy Idol's Charmed Life, another dollarbin LP, but that came out in 1990, too late for the 80's. Short decade, it was.
Oh, that made me laugh! I actually thought about Mister Mister when I read the title of this thread, even though I honestly don't have it on vinyl (I swear), which is about all I listen to in the 80s department.