• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The '80s Playlist

I have a fair chunk of albums that I have to go through...clean and test...so here's what's up for tonight:
Tracy chapman - self titled - 1988
Rock and Hyde - Under the Volcano - 1987
Whitney Houston - 1985

This one's on the cusp...but none-the-less
Susan Jacks - Ghosts -1980

My shameless stuff usually comes after a couple of scotches and the house is asleep.
 
Yeah Laughing Stock (91 and I think it was their last) should be included as Talk Talk was huge in the 80's.

I have to concur with Mr. Lin on this one, great album.
 
Back
Top Bottom