• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The '80s Playlist

I'll go with the partial lyric and let you figure it out...

"Stretching my love down the way
To your invitation stretching my body
Use your intuitive play
Cause maybe we have more play time than money"

lol, yes, I'm actually listening to it. It's a kick ass song!
 
I'll go with the partial lyric and let you figure it out...

"Stretching my love down the way
To your invitation stretching my body
Use your intuitive play
Cause maybe we have more play time than money"

lol, yes, I'm actually listening to it. It's a kick ass song!


That one escaped me. Had to cheat and look it up. Once I saw the video, it all came back.

Arcadia (ex-Duran Duran) - Election Day


Billy Squier - Don't Say No, 1981
This album kicks!
 
John Mellencamp - The Lonesome Jubilee, 1987, vinyl

most awesome album.

I consider this better than Scarecrow
 
Blondie - Autoamerican, 1980

Europa is a breathtaking symphonic instrumental. Rapture... I think is the first rap song I've ever heard. The band explores a lot of different types of musical styles including Big Band, Calypso, Jazz, Middle Eastern, 60s American on this album. Musically very, very interesting.

It would be a great album if she could sing.
 
Back
Top Bottom