• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Good Night (Your Last Log-off for the Day) Thread

@mkane , boy do you ever have that right :oops::(

Too late for "first morning," and as I will be off very soon figured I would post here...

Wrist singing again today, no call from surgeon, well its a Wednesday...Voltaren ointment only relief and then for only a short time.

Had arborist come this morning, set up plan for removal of ~70 foot "white pine" that we grew from a seedling (National Arbor Day Foundation),
probably a 100 foot "sugar maple" plus the planting of some tree my wife agreed to (as did I), more healthy for our area and soil but we probably won't
get to see it be a big tree like the pine. Planting before Thanksgiving, removals in late winter, need crane in neighbor's yard, he's good with it.

And so it goes, hope I can sleep tonight, be safe everyone.
 
So this is the last night in my parent's house. I used to live here since November, 1964. In this 60 years I was never ever else. Tomorrow I will take up residence in my new apartment. This is the one of most moving (emotionally) moments for various reasons in my life. I am frightened. But I am also full of hope.

Good Night, Community!
 
So this is the last night in my parent's house. I used to live here since November, 1964. In this 60 years I was never ever else. Tomorrow I will take up residence in my new apartment. This is the one of most moving (emotionally) moments for various reasons in my life. I am frightened. But I am also full of hope.

Good Night, Community!
Hang in there Chris. May God be with you.
 
So...finally had consult with hand surgeon today, he agreed to do my surgery, though went to great lengths to explain I may not get back to 100%, though playing guitar again is a reasonable goal. Normally the surgery to do my repair is done on younger patients. I don't have much choice, can't go on as I am. Trying to set date, may be a few days before Christmas, or early January.

So with that thought sloshing around in my head, and a couple Tylenol, time to hit the rack. Gonna be up early to bring daughter to a morning 5K "Turkey Trot."

Be safe all, have a Happy Thanksgiving.
 
G'night all...started snowing about 9:00 PM, everything covered, been about freezing +/- all day, so roads and sidewalks covered too. Snowblower ready to go for tomorrow, depending on which TV news you want to believe we'll get 1-3", 2-4" or 3-6"...send it on down, we were here first! Sander just rumbled by...sad not the old Mack Thermodyne that used to growl past, now they sound like a bus!
 
This thread, too, eh?

I kind of doubt I'll be here much. Usually, when I'm done, I'm done.


Heading in to fall out in front of the NFL game.
Just pulled a cork to ensure the fall will start sooner than later.

Rest well, everyone!
 
Back
Top Bottom