• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

The Good Night (Your Last Log-off for the Day) Thread

Can't accept Bill that you are going to be the only one posting here. ;)

It has been a very restful Sunday. A meditation session in the morning, as always for 23 years. A nice nap followed a modest lunch. In the afternoon I read a lot in my library. Then I had a walk in the cool clean winter sun. Supper was modest as well. Then I turned my attention to AK which was a nice experience as always. Now it is about 10 pm and I'm pining more and more for my pillow.

Night! :)
 
Last edited:
Well, it actually got up to 42°F/6°C, sun came out, and public works dumped a bunch of ice melt in the street so we are emerging from the deep freeze. The funk has abated and "the dude abides," LOL. G'night all!
 
48°F/9°C, raining pretty good, but not what I'd call "torrential" and not wind driven. Have to figure out whether to take some Advil and Tylenol for my wrist or climb into a bottle of "Tennesse Honey" instead. G'night all, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite ;)
 
38°F/3°C, winds are coming up. Special alert from weather service for high winds from 7 PM tonight until 7 PM tomorrow night, TV weather said differently...of course, they said radar showed us in moderate rain and we were dry :rolleyes:
So, check your flashlights, charge your phones, snuggle next to honey, and g'night!
 
Well, gonna try one last time...

Temp 38°F/3°C, been overcast and drizzly off and on all day, never got any snow. Cat slept almost all day if that says anything. Got paperwork sent in for guitar kamp in June, assuming I can play by then :rolleyes: Wife made soup and grilled cheeze sandwiches for late supper...ahhh, comfort food! Now time for shower and bed.

As said before, "Good Night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!" ;)
 
Just me again...:(

Wrist 90%+/-, back was almost "the big one," last night but Flexoril and Tylenol were my friends. I hope this getting-old thing isn't all like this! Today pretty good, though 50% lying flat in bed :rolleyes: Gonna make Frankenfest one way or t'other!

Sleep tight, don't let the bugs bite!
 
G'night all...this thread is so empty it echos :(

56°F/13°C and going down, maybe below 40° tonight according to TV.

Weather Service has flood warning for Nashua River in East Pepperell (Yes, its a place!), yet tomorrow will be so dry there may well be Red Flag warnings.

"Dis place done gone crazy!"

Take care and be safe everyone. ;)
 
Not exactly good night, but this will probably be my last check-in of the day. Relaxing with a beer right now, dinner will be in about 25 minutes. So, take care everyone and I will be here tomorrow.
 
Not exactly good night, but this will probably be my last check-in of the day. Relaxing with a beer right now, dinner will be in about 25 minutes. So, take care everyone and I will be here tomorrow.
This is how just about every day goes for me: at around the time of my first "checking in" @ AK, it is usually around 2-4 am Central / Eastern Time in The States, and so I usually gotta wait 4-6 hours before y'all start piping up again, until my daily sign off, which is usually around 7 pm Paris Time to go see a film or read.
 
Arrived at hotel right on schedule, even with the torents on I-81, just before Christianburg, VA...8 hours, 22 minutes from Knoxville...and another 8 hours to home tomorrow, barring traffic around Hartford CT. The Santa Fe got 34.3 mpg on the highway, at 70 mph with A/C on, never thought I'd see that, she's listed for 27. So g'night all, early day 2-morrow.
 
Well, it's about time for a light supper, followed by watching the next couple of installments of Part II of the series 1923 (Sheridan, et al, 2025) and E01 of the last (i.e., third) season of Reservation Dogs, then bed. I am usually "lights out" by 9:30 - 10:00 pm Paris Time. Hey, I am usually up by 5:00 am, so I work things into the day.

Y'all Americans in America have a good day .... and avoid the Breaking News like it is the plague.
 
Hmmm...long time, no adds :confused:

Not bad day, got nap, convinced myself to mow lawn, took me two "shifts" but got it done. While doing that, ladies did a "Meet, Hiss and Greet" with the three cats...Tux and Cheddar seem to be OK, Tux and Toby not so much...Toby being the recalcitrant one. Rain tomorrow morning? Time for "As It Happens" on CBC via Alexa. G'night all.
 
Back
Top Bottom