• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Today's Contemporary Jazz Playlist

712B%2BR5SFpL._SX466_.jpg
 
Dunno if this qualifies as contemporary jazz, and the singer is from Brooklyn, not France, but she’s damn cute and sings lots of French songs. More retro jazz, but I enjoy their music.


That is right up my alley, Chicks. Thanks. Doesn't have to be French Continental Jazz. Any French Jazz from anyWHERE works for me.
 

I love Bria's voice and her trumpet playing. Like many Jazz instrumental musicians that also sing (I'm thinking Chet Baker), she sings like she plays trumpet. And Plays Trumpet like she Sings. I need to listen to this amazing Canadian immediately. I love the way she plays and sings.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom