• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Todays METAL playlist

An absolute must-hear for anyone into heavy music:

Candlemass - The Well of Souls
2408.jpg
 
An absolute must-hear for anyone into heavy music:

Candlemass - The Well of Souls
2408.jpg

Lol, that confused me: I thought it was the album title, not a song on that album!

This is also a must have/hear for metal fans (the whole album):


Helloween - Keeper of the Seven Keys - Part I
 
Sacred Blade - Of the Sun & Moon


Btw, if you haven't already checked it out, this site has a lot of info. on metal bands:

http://www.metal-archives.com/index.php

I'm currently trying to enlarge my metal collection, especially with: Orchestral/Symphonic, Progressive, Speed/Thrash, and Folk/Viking metal. And with supposedly 70,000 bands listed, that site should help me on my way. :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom