• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Todays METAL playlist

Was Listening to Baroness- Blue Album earlier. I think the Red Album was better, but this is still good.
 
Last edited:
Listening to the Dethklok albums here. I hadn't thought a lot of the show until I recently watched every episode. Now I can't stop listening to the music.

Dethklok - The Lost Vikings
 
Ensiferum - Heathen Throne
ensiferum.jpg
 
Sepultura - Arise (Remastered, bonus tracks)


03fbd250fca037b05b4a1010.L.jpg


One of my absolute favorite albums of any genre, and one of the first albums I ever bought when I was getting into music when I was 14. The cover seriously scared/disturbed me back then, and I'm not so certain it doesn't even now! lol
 
Back
Top Bottom