• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Todays METAL playlist

May get my Metal card revoked for this… Please forgive me.

My first start in journalism was as a HR/HM newspaper music reviewer.

Got this handed to me with a sly grin and “they wear makeup,” which the editor chummed the waters knowing I pretty much despised these sorts of bands.

That said, one time, I got the first Roxx Gang and despite the Max Factor factor, I liked it a lot and said so.

Anyway, panned this. Don’t remember what I wrote, but from the dollar store KISS - “Destroyer” cover to the Poison knock-off tuneage, I had the expected reaction.

But for some crazy reason, thought to revisit this. I was probably too harsh, but it’s okay in spots. That said, an object lesson on how too much distortion makes for a thin guitar tone.

AC/DC definitely got it right. Less is more.IMG_6989.jpeg
 
Back
Top Bottom