• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you currently eating?

Register to hide this ad
I've got a couple of Feijoas in my front yard and strong winds in the past couple of days have caused a lot of them to drop. So......Feijoas and Greek style yoghurt.:thmbsp:
 
Pot roast with egg noodles, chilli's from the garden, onions from the garden and a tomato from the garden with cracked pepper.
 
Whole wheat English muffin toasted well done with American cheese and tomato.
I was going to make tuna salad...can't find my only working can opener.
Have four that will start the job...:no:..make that had four that will start the job. . :D
 
At this very moment I'm taking a break from work, sitting in Wendy's, eating a spicy chicken Caesar salad and baked tater. Never tried their salads. Not too bad.
 
Last edited:
I made tuna salad, made a sandwich, Fritos, bean dip, cottage cheese with diced tomato on top. Washed it down with iced tea.
 
I just had a slab of cheddar and NM green chiles cornbread slathered in unsalted butter and tomato salsa, washed down with sun tea. Sublime.
 
Back
Top Bottom