• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you currently eating?

Let me try this again. Earlier today, I hit submit and the server crashed.

I cooked two filets and two lobster tails for me and my GF for a late lunch.

The steaks are on a burner on high, and the lobsters are on a burner on low. Middle burner is off.

There is my plate. I took the filet that fell apart. We also had loaded baked potatoes.

My girlfriend thought I was crazy taking pictures, and yes I poured more cocktail sauce than I needed.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Snowflake rolls. :drool: Soft, crustless, squarish, dinner rolls covered with flour and soft and moist on the inside.

Haven't had them since Carter's Supermarket closed about 5 yrs. ago. Found them today at Witbeck's market about 30 miles away and had to buy them. :yes:
 
Hot wings ...

For the third <belch!> ... make that the fourth time ...
 
At this very moment I'm taking a break from work, sitting in Wendy's, eating a spicy chicken Caesar salad and baked tater. Never tried their salads. Not too bad.

I enjoyed their chicken Caesar pita back in the day. Right now I'm having butter mints and a can of Pepsi. Off to find something a bit healthier...
 
Grilled chicken breasts; tossed in olive oil and balsamic...with cherry tomatoes and broccoli; drizzled with parmesan cheese; tossed down with red wine...a Good Friday night.
 
I am enjoying spicy oatmeal for breakfast. It seems my cinnamon was next the cayenne in the cupboard. Not bad actually, it sure was a surprise at first. :stupid:


Carl
 
Back
Top Bottom