• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you drinking now?

3 OR 4 cans of 'Milwaukees Best'. under $14/30 pack at wally world.

"You know you've arrived when you're drinking 'Milwaukees Best!'":beer::bigok:
 
Yeach..............

Cheap red wine.......but it's my 3rd so it's getting better.............

"I know you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen"

Dave
 
p3280002.jpg


Mug: An interesting new acquisition: An 8 oz. Bodum double-walled ceramic coffee "cup" (well, Starbucks by Aida is what it says on the bottom, but it's identical to the Bodum mugs that Starbucks was selling a few months ago... Aida is probably a Bodum subsidiary). I put the word cup in parenthesis because it has no handles.

Coffee: Organic arabica beans from Guatemala. Sourced from Newflower Farmers Market. Inexpensive, relatively ($7 lb.), but seems a little less fresh (rolled-off flavors) compared to my normal sources. Tried their Colombian, and had a similar reaction. Not bad, just not quite as fresh tasting. But at $7 a pound, as compared to my preferred neighborhood roaster's $12 a pound, I may get use to this during the deepening recession and my imminent part-time employment (in 18 months). Shiner Blonde instead of Weihenstephaner Original, too. ;-)

Notes: The cup is designed to keep the coffee warmer with it''s double-walled construction, and therefore has no need of a handle. Good tactile experience (you can't beat ceramics on the lips for coffee). The ergonomic design is good, with the cup's "waist" providing a good grip.

More: http://coffeemugshots.blogspot.com/
 
Last edited:
p3280002.jpg


Mug: An interesting new acquisition: An 8 oz. Bodum double-walled ceramic coffee "cup" (well, Starbucks by Aida is what it says on the bottom, but it's identicle to the Bodum mugs that Starbucks was selling a few months ago... Aida is probably a Bodum subsidiary). I put the word cup in parenthesis because it has no handles.

Coffee: Organic arabica beans from Guatemala. Sourced from Newflower Farmers Market. Inexpensive, relatively ($7 lb.), but seems a little less fresh (rolled-off flavors) compared to my normal sources. Tried their Colombian, and had a similar reaction. Not bad, just not quite as fresh tasting. But at $7 a pound, as compared to my preferred neighborhood roaster's $12 a pound, I may get use to this during the deepening recession and my imminent part-time employment (in 18 months). Shiner Blonde instead of Weihenstephaner Original, too. ;-)

Notes: The cup is designed to keep the coffee warmer with it''s double-walled construction, and therefore has no need of a handle. Good tactile experience (you can't beat ceramics on the lips for coffee). The ergonomic design is good, with the cup's "waist" providing a good grip.

More: http://coffeemugshots.blogspot.com/

I also have that coffee "cup" (or at least one very similar) and have found that it too enhances my coffee enjoyment. I am enjoying a Dunkin' Donuts brand of coffee, purchased in the "whole bean" state and freshly ground just prior to brewing. I like my coffee to be stronger than the strength of the brew of the DD stores .
 
milwaukeebest.jpg
x 3.
under $14 bux/30 pack.
4 miles just across the border in tax free new hampshire! also no deposit/no return new hampshire!
 
Last edited:
PabstBlueRibbon.jpg


$12.99/30 pack!! mmmmmmmm

but unfortunately here is what im drinking currently:
can25.jpg


that Pabst sure looks refreshing, even just a pic of the can.
 
Back
Top Bottom