• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you drinking now?

What the hell happened to this thread? Yeesh. Comedy though.

Ah, all that was drunken St. Patrick's banter.

Just water for me, too much Guinness, whisky, etc last night.
 
I was thinking about trying a Bushmills and milk.

Well?

I said "WTF" to my friend when he said I should try scotch and milk.. but I did one day.. just a little splash in a shot... It was kind of like butterscotch. Irish Whisky should be even more so. More of a desert thing I guess. I'd rather just sip my whisky on ice or neat.
 
Might as well... A nice pour of a Guinness Draught can and a bit of Tullamore Dew on the rocks.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • guinness.jpg
    guinness.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Well?

I said "WTF" to my friend when he said I should try scotch and milk.. but I did one day.. just a little splash in a shot... It was kind of like butterscotch. Irish Whisky should be even more so. More of a desert thing I guess. I'd rather just sip my whisky on ice or neat.

I was thinking it might taste like a strong Irish cream.
 
Back
Top Bottom