• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

why you decline my offer ?

Yeah, I got yelled at for not wanting to ship out of the US. Heartily.

I did sell something a week or two ago at the BIN price on eBay, made me think it wasn't high enough? :D
 
So U no say. Y U no accept offer? :D

attachment.php
This made me laugh so damn hard I cried. :lmao:
 
i kinda had the same thing happen...i made a counter offer fOR A BIT MORE THEN WHAT I WAS ASKING, BUT THE AMOUNT WAS LESS THEN WHAT (sorry for yelling) he wanted a discount for...and now no, matter how much i beg him he wont buy it...his words ...never been more relieved in my life.
 
I decided I'd check his history to see what he had been buying and found that he was loading up on sports memorabilia (20 purchases in a 10 day period).

This caught my attention. How exactly did you do that? I would have thought that was private information? Is that a seller option? Not having sold anything, I wouldn't know about any secret handshakes or privileges available.

If it's something anyone can do, I may have second thoughts about buying off the bay too. Wouldn't want any of my biker buddies to find out I'm hoarding Strawberry Shortcake figurines ... <G>
 
Soooo....I have an item listed on the bay for $174.99 BIN obo. Someone sent me an offer of $25.00. Sorry,I decline. Then a message from the interested party......"why you decline my offer ?".....duuuuhhhhhh......:twak:
:D

Wasn't it W.C. Fields who said, "Get away from me, now kid, ya bother me"? :D
 
...I decided I'd check his history to see what he had been buying and found that he was loading up on sports memorabilia (20 purchases in a 10 day period)...

This caught my attention. How exactly did you do that? I would have thought that was private information? Is that a seller option? Not having sold anything, I wouldn't know about any secret handshakes or privileges available.

If it's something anyone can do, I may have second thoughts about buying off the bay too. Wouldn't want any of my biker buddies to find out I'm hoarding Strawberry Shortcake figurines ... <G>

All you have to do is look back through somebody's feedbacks to get a good feel for what they buy and sell.
 
Back
Top Bottom