Thanks for your patience guys.
On the side of the pub that has TP2 and TP4:
+I reads 540mV
+O “ 1.1V and switching the Speaker button on and off has no effect on the readings. However, turning the trimpot has a clear and direct effect on the readings.
On the side of the pub that has TP1 and TP3:
+O reads 1.1V This is with ‘Speaker’ button off, and volume at zero. Very stable throughout.
However, with Speaker button ON, it steadily climbs to approx 16V, then falls again.
Climbs up and down between approx 10V to 17V. Adjusting the pot has no effect on the readings at this time with Speaker button on and illuminated.
+I reads 540 mV This is with ‘Speaker’ button off, and volume at zero. Very stable throughout.
However, with Speaker button ON, it steadily climbs to approx 13V, then falls again.
Climbs up and down between approx 6V to 13V. Adjusting the pot has no effect on the readings at this time with Speaker button on and illuminated.
Audio output from the amp still sounds pretty good and I believe that I’m getting a reasonable stereo output, at least it doesn’t immediately sound unbalanced and different through the channels surprisingly given the readings issue.