@ 66 All teeth intact but 4 impacted wisdom teeth that needed to be removed in 1990 after 1 became extremely painful, and after the dentist showed me the Xrays, and I said. pull them all.
Only 1 filling since 1976 after converting over to electric tooth brush/water pic, and a full 2 minutes of timed brushing when I wakeup.
At night I just swish Hydrogen peroxide two times with a follow up single swish of alcohol based mouthwash before going to bed.
I drink a glass of whole milk with my only meal(dinner) every night for as long as I can remember, with the infrequent exception of eating out.
Not tasted any candy in many, many decades. (Really)
I managed to ween myself off of all soft drinks well over a decade ago, & outside of Orange Juice for my evening`s screwdrivers, and a small squirt of honey in each of my mugs of coffee, that`s about it for direct external sugar intake & I like heavy crushed ice in my libations and I crunch the drinks ice which I believe helps scour food from my teeth after dinner..
I despise dentist`s gouging prices after my original up here that was a Old School good one had to go off and have a heart attack and die on me in the mid nineties !
The one who took over his practice charged me nearly 10 yrs. ago $ 250.00 X 4( YES, that`s $1000.00 !) visits for simply cleaning my teeth",( no dental insurance, being retired & on SS disability) in which I didn`t realize what was going on by not thinking to inquire before they started, until I became scammed after the first 1/4 of my teeth were cleaned, so I was committed, but I dressed them down very loudly when paying in front of folks in the waiting area, and assured them that they got me once & they would never see me gracing their door again, & they certainly were not going to get a referral from me, but instead warnings to anybody who asked me about any dentists to recommend, and they had nothing to say in their defense !
I will continue to absolutely avoid all the medical/dental industry practitioners like they have Covid 19 !