• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Newish Rock Music

I would not consider much of what is presented here as 'rock'. I am not sure that it CAN be defined on what it is, rather it's defined on what it is not (not country, not bluegrass, not classical, etc.). I am struggling with this and maybe it doesn't even matter.


Thrushes. They have not been recording-active, tho, since 2015/16.
 
I would not consider much of what is presented here as 'rock'. I am not sure that it CAN be defined on what it is, rather it's defined on what it is not (not country, not bluegrass, not classical, etc.). I am struggling with this and maybe it doesn't even matter.


Thrushes. They have not been recording-active, tho, since 2015/16.

Nice song! Thanks. What's Rock? What's pop? I imagine your answer to this is influenced by your age/location/tastes etc. Somewhere in the thread I was getting some off topic posts, so I tried to define what the thread was trying to achieve. I think your better instinct is correct, it doesn't really matter.
 
OK, as the OP, I'd like to elaborate on the intent of this thread. It's to share new (last 10-12years or so) alternative, indie, dream pop, shoe gaze, or other non commercial, rock music. Only using those labels to convey some context. Please if you're thinking of posting, take a look at the previous posts for some guidance. Thanks.

Shominy....here
 
Back
Top Bottom