• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Post ugly production cars here

Many excellent examples of cosmetically-challenged automotive design, but have to admit I don't have a problem with the 4th generation F-body platform.

chevrolet-camaro-1993-2002.jpg
 
I had a friend who owned a '95 Camaro Z-28, and I thought it looked great for its day: clean lines, low "belt line", and blazing performance.
 
This proves part of the reason Pontiac is no longer with us.. It used to be my favorite brand and styling..
 
2010-Toyota-Camry-LE-1.jpeg


I see it as a bloated, slab-sided vehicle with overly designed headlights. Then again, I dig the '79-'93 Mustang... so I'm sure I'm an outlier here.

All apologies to the mainstream, vanilla crowd.

Yeah, why are ROUND or SQUARE/RECTANGULAR headlights such a No-No anymore ? Half the new headlites look like an abcessed hangnail or an ingrown toenail...
 
Amazing how we all have different tastes.. I've really liked those Chevy trucks.. or cars.. or what ever they are..
 
Amazing how we all have different tastes.. I've really liked those Chevy trucks.. or cars.. or what ever they are..

Looks like a PT Cruiser / Pick up thingy lol



Haha! I was thinking of posting a picture of mine in the driveway but you beat me to it. They will bury me with this car in 40 years.

gwagen.jpg

I like that one, but I prefer a Defender 90 in the looks department.
 
Some of the hi-zoot SUVs/crossovers from Acura, Infiniti, Lexus look like enraged crabs. And with their swoopy, too-cool-for-you styling, they give up one of the SUV's best traits-UTILITY. I doubt if you could get more than a small overnite bag in them. The Mighty Valdez won't win any beauty awards, but if you need to tote more than it'll swallow, may I suggest a Peterbilt...
 
I like that one, but I prefer a Defender 90 in the looks department.

I was looking for an old Defender 90 when I stumbled across this 280GE locally and couldn't pass it up. I need to get the hard top painted the same colors as the bumper/fenders but the soft top matches perfectly.

edit: BTW, there's not a curve on the old Mercedes G so that you could get replacement glass/bodywork anywhere in the world. It was originally designed to be a NATO vehicle.
 
Last edited:
Citreon DS
The "Angry Clam".

Citroens are by definition the ugliest cars on the planet. Although as a 12 year old visiting France in '77 I was fascinated with the hydraulic suspensions that would activate when they were started up.
 
Back
Top Bottom