• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Random Thoughts or Whatever

One thing that works for me when I can't think of a word or a name is to sit back, take a deep breath, and relax — it will sometimes come to me.

Like the song's name or the group's name is on the "tip of my tongue." If I try too hard to remember, the answer seems to get further away. But if I change what I'm doing, even while I'm going to Google to try to find the name, it comes to me before I search.

It's really interesting how the brain works. :)
Old data is stored in vacuum tube logic. The tubes need time to warm up first :)
 
The U.S. Materials Sector was crushed in September. Here are the ten that lost the largest percentage of market cap over the last thirty days

Screenshot 2026-10-01 102002.png

I feel fortunate that my mining and coal positions were not hit so hard ... but yeah, they sank a fair piece as well, around -7.22%.
 
Back
Top Bottom