• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Shipping to Hong Kong?

tryan225

New Member
I was curious about the best service to use to ship to hong kong and about how much it's going to cost. Also, do I have to be concerned about getting ripped off when shipping to someone to hong kong?

thanks guys.
 
Register to hide this ad
I was curious about the best service to use to ship to hong kong and about how much it's going to cost. Also, do I have to be concerned about getting ripped off when shipping to someone to hong kong?

thanks guys.

The best thing you can do is get a fedex account number, then before quoting costs, call 1800gofedex and ask to speak to "great rate", thats all I can say, but it will be worth your while...you can probably google it if youd like.

As for getting ripped off, if your talking ebay paypal...make sure the buyer has a super reputation, write his previous sellers (check his feedback and you can figure this one out). You can also call paypal and ask if there are any red flags on his account, some will suggest yea or nay, others will give you the "we cant give that info" speech.

Best thing for your safety is to get a western union, do not do a wire transfer to your bank.
 
Back
Top Bottom