• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Show us your Motorcycles

Corbin :thmbsp: I sure like mine

Yammi.jpg
 
While I like the big touring motorcycles, at my size and age, I couldn't lift one in a million years.
My boss had a 1984 Honda Goldwing, but then again, he outweighed me by 100 pounds.


Steve
 
In 1986 my first wife made a deal to sell my 1985 GoldWing Interstate while I was at work.

Twenty six years later and I'm up on two wheels again thanks in part to my second sweetie. :D

Thanks Honey!

attachment.php

Coming.jpg

Going.jpg
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Well, you see here in my basement two motorcycles formerly owned by my daddy, who died in 1999. They were never moved, since then.

The smaller one is a 1950 NSU "Fox", the bigger one is a 1954 NSU "Max".

We are the first owner of the "Fox", in our family since 5-26-1950!
 

Attachments

  • NSU 002.jpg
    NSU 002.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 64
Nice looking Wing.

That bike is HUGE! I've never ridden a big cruiser like that... What's the weight on that? My '85 VF1000R is around 700 lbs (HEAVY for a race bike).

That Gold Wing looks like a Buick Roadmaster on 2 wheels :banana:

Charles
 
That's grounds for divorce!:sadwave:

Yep, that was one of several reasons.

Nice looking Wing.

I thought so too, thanks.

That bike is HUGE! I've never ridden a big cruiser like that... What's the weight on that? My '85 VF1000R is around 700 lbs (HEAVY for a race bike).

That Gold Wing looks like a Buick Roadmaster on 2 wheels :banana:

Charles

At 805 lbs. dry and probably well over 1000 with rider the 1800cc 6cyl will still do the quarter in just a hair over 11 seconds, 12 with my fat ass on it. :D
 
In 1986 my first wife made a deal to sell my 1985 GoldWing Interstate while I was at work.

Twenty six years later and I'm up on two wheels again thanks in part to my second sweetie. :D

Thanks Honey!

attachment.php


attachment.php

I wanna hit the road with that bike...Right after I lick it clean:D
Really sweet ride!
 
here is my '70 FLH. I've had it for about 28 years, and rebuilt everything about 20 years ago. Put about 200 miles on it today.
Took this pic on my ride today outside Winchester, VA
 

Attachments

  • 0702121323.jpg
    0702121323.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 33
This year marks 30 years that I have been ridin motorcycles. I cannot believe how fast time has traveled.

My current bikes are.

2000 Kawasaki ZX-11. This one will be going soon, so I can move on to something else. Its been super crazy fast and was the king for almost a decade :)

CIMG1877.jpg


Here is my 2000 ZRX1100. I love this bike as it takes me back to being 18 and riding my first real motorcycle.

CIMG1153-1.jpg


Now for some memories. My first motorcycle circa 1982 1979 Honda XL100S...Fall in Tulsa Oklahoma. I miss those carefree days and that decade....

File0002.jpg


My first real motorcycle, and my love of Kawasakis started here a 1982 GPz750, 1983..Way to much bike for this punk kid, but boy did it ignite a love affair of 30 years.

file00079nx.jpg
 
Ah, back in the squidly days of no helmet laws. :banana:

I remember them well. :D

You noticed our wind swept hair did you.. Yes...No helmet on that trip but I did wear one 1/2 the time back then, I was always on the fence about it but the girls really liked to let it blow in the wind and I didnt want to be knocking their heads with a helmet..
I think we are all paying for the stupid riders that don't pay attention.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom