• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

How about an AK slogan?

Kamakiri

The New Dynamic
I was thinking of something for the top, a little site slogan, like "Don't Tread On Me", or something :tongue:

One I came up with that I liked was "Audio for real people".

Let's hear your ideas! :)
 
Register to hide this ad
Originally posted by Kamakiri
One I came up with that I liked was "Audio for real people".

Hey I thought I came up with that? :(

But then what are friends for, if you can't use them. :D
 
How about a take on my favorite sport..hockey,the quote is"Now that's hockey"
How about "Now that's Audio"

Or

"Sounds Like AudioKarma"

Alan
 
A take on a long time saying of mine

"what art is for the mind, music is for the soul"

so how about just plain "music for the soul"

or "art feeds the mind - music feeds the soul"
 
I like

" Hang round with us and you to can soon be broke " :eek: :D

Or


" Vintage.....It does the wallet bad " :p:

Grumpy
 
Re: Re: How about an AK slogan?

Originally posted by Wardsweb


Hey I thought I came up with that? :(

But then what are friends for, if you can't use them. :D

Did you come up with that? Damn, I thought I was the genius :D
 
Tim,
I liked your slogan! Here's my spin on it: "Audio for Everyone?"
I mean I think we got everything covered.:)
Better yet: "Audiokarma, the complete audio/visual forum"
I think we rate that.:)
 
AudioKarma, Like a cult...without the koolaid!

"Like a cult...without the koolaid!".

If it is like a religion then would you call some of us AK Fundamentalists? (not to be confused with AK-47 Fundamentalists!!!).

If so who would these be, the Founders?, the fellas into analog?, or tubes?, or vinyl? I'm pretty certain that I are one, whatever it is. :)

Rob
 
or...

"AudioKarma, Our passion is sound."

or..

"AudioKarma, While our passion is sound, if it breaks our fixation is often D.I.Y."

Must rest brain now. :)

Rob
 
Just Plain Fun

Better Living Through Electricity

Electronic Enthusiasts

People Passionate About Their Toys

Good People + Good toys = Good Fun

Having fun with electrons
 
Back
Top Bottom