• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

How many of you are getting both the Flu and COVID shots?

Nope, I am healthy and God gave me an Immune System to deal with it. Had the Flu in 2019 and have not been sick one time since taking Z-Stack, NAC, and Chlorine Dioxide
We use the mouthwash with chlorine dioxide too and it works very well for eliminating oral odors. Is that how you use chlorine dioxide, NOrtOn? Perhaps this is how we're avoiding illness and it's not the shots we got -- who knows.
 
Both, absolutely. Unless you have a medical reason not to, I'd recommend both to everyone. As a retired healthcare professional, I have been saddened to see the amount of disinformation and lies being spread through antisocial media about vaccines. I am also saddened by the poor memory and lack of education with regard to the misery that existed before many of the vaccines were available. COVID killed more than 1M people in the US, most of whom would have lived if they had simply gotten the vaccine.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Had my last Covid shot in June, and they say I can't have another until December, but I did get the Flu shot this past Monday.

I've been getting the yearly flu shot since 1983 (USAF) except for 2005, and I caught the damn flu and was sick as a dog for 10 days. From 2006 onward I've gotten it every year and haven't had flu at all. I caught Covid twice, both very minor which I believe is due to having the vaccine, without it I might have had a severe case (FWIW I lost my mother-in-law and her brother to Covid, both before the vaccines were available).
 
Back
Top Bottom