Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I see a fair amount of Maybach in the sage scrub of coastal Orange County. I had to trek to South Point in the great Mohave Desert to get this shot. Behold the rarest Maybach, the Nevada Casino Boss adaptation.
I’ll let myself out now, but It’s better if you’re whispering in your head like Marlin Perkins.
Not trying to derail this thread but I came across this beauty this afternoon at the train station. I have no words and I am not sure the photos do it justice. The spray foam holding on the side view mirrors was a nice touch.