Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Yes I did and still do regularly in my ‘19 R-Line Beetle sleeper. Our new statewide standardized traffic fines where the state tacks on $23 in fees per $10 in fines for themselves. There are brackets for speeding and over 100mph is $1,000, impounded car, loss of DL and likely misdemeanor charges. Last week in honor of this latest boondoggle I did one last governor check from on ramp to next off ramp. No problem it kicked in right at 135mph.
Yes I did and still do regularly in my ‘19 R-Line Beetle sleeper. Our new statewide standardized traffic fines where the state tacks on $23 in fees per $10 in fines for themselves.
I take my putt-putt out on Sundays sometimes to clear out the muck from the daily stop-and-go traffic. The freeways have so many potholes and expansion cracks that the stiff suspension doesn't like it. Teeth jarring at speeds above 90MPH.
Yes I did and still do regularly in my ‘19 R-Line Beetle sleeper. Our new statewide standardized traffic fines where the state tacks on $23 in fees per $10 in fines for themselves. There are brackets for speeding and over 100mph is $1,000, impounded car, loss of DL and likely misdemeanor charges. Last week in honor of this latest boondoggle I did one last governor check from on ramp to next off ramp. No problem it kicked in right at 135mph. View attachment 3713423 View attachment 3713424
Okay, so this is not a photo, but since this is generally a motorhead thread, I can't think of a better place to post it. Most of these "things you didn't know about a movie" videos are pretty lame, this one is not:
Spring starts with some exceptional weather. Hit 74 today, so - its time!
Got TRouble out of storage. Connected the battery, cranked for maybe 20 seconds and she fired right off. vroom!
Got back to the house, dropped the top, and Emma and I took a ride around the area ... (before rush hour!)
Okay, so this is not a photo, but since this is generally a motorhead thread, I can't think of a better place to post it. Most of these "things you didn't know about a movie" videos are pretty lame, this one is not:
Oh yeah...took some meat out of my arm at the elbow. I had no seatbelt and hit a truck at about 60mph. I swerved at last second and avoided the straight on crash, but flipped it.
Oh yeah...took some meat out of my arm at the elbow. I had no seatbelt and hit a truck at about 60mph. I swerved at last second and avoided the straight on crash, but flipped it.