• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Record Store Day 2012

Register to hide this ad
Were trying to save up for it and I scheduled a vacation day from work to go into NYC...last year we ran around 'the village' as if we were on a big treasure hunt.
 
I'm interested in:
Buddy Guy - This is Buddy Guy
The Dave Brubeck Octet - Distinctive Rhythm Instrumentals
and maybe: Music The Changes The World - Various Artists
I'll probably end up with none of those though.
 
I didn't see the Buddy Guy LP, but it went on my list.

I was also looking at the Stax set, but I don't see it on this page. I did verify that it would be available at the local store, hmmm
 
Back
Top Bottom