• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Show us your Motorcycles

One of these:

020903top.jpg


One of these:

7.jpg


And one of these:

3042436831u_2x424x360f
 
Love the clean look of the Triumph


They did a great job on the modern classics with the Bonneville. I lusted for a '72 Bonneville when I was a teenager working for $1.35 an hour at Taco Bell but I ended up with a Yamaha LS-2 100 as my first bike and then a Suzuki GT-550 as my second bike because the Triumphs and Nortons of the day were unobntanium for a part-time job high school student.

I had to wait until 2004 to finally buy my Bonneville but it was worth the wait. Lovely bike for playing around in the Texas Hill Country and my wife and I did do a 7-day, 1700 mile road trip on it but with the addition of the big Strom to the garage the Bonnie is strictly a local player.
 
heres my 82 GS1100E. My dad bought this for my gramps when it was new. he crashed it a after a couple years into a bronco that backed out in front of him and my dad fixed it and sold it to his friend who commuted on it for a few more years then parked it. it was sitting for ten years till i bought it and cleaned the carbs and it runs like it was new now!
DSC01888.jpg

DSC01887.jpg

side covers were off because the rubber gromets where rotten.
 
heres my 82 GS1100E. My dad bought this for my gramps when it was new. he crashed it a after a couple years into a bronco that backed out in front of him and my dad fixed it and sold it to his friend who commuted on it for a few more years then parked it. it was sitting for ten years till i bought it and cleaned the carbs and it runs like it was new now!
DSC01888.jpg

DSC01887.jpg

side covers were off because the rubber gromets where rotten.

I had one of those back in 88 that I made into a street racer.
I sure do miss it.
 
heres my 82 GS1100E. My dad bought this for my gramps when it was new. he crashed it a after a couple years into a bronco that backed out in front of him and my dad fixed it and sold it to his friend who commuted on it for a few more years then parked it. it was sitting for ten years till i bought it and cleaned the carbs and it runs like it was new now!
DSC01888.jpg

DSC01887.jpg

side covers were off because the rubber gromets where rotten.

Nice.
 
Rant: I have never in nearly 30 years of riding, had SO MANY malfunctions as I have had this summer :thumbsdn: !!!

Earlier in the springtime, I had a flat rear tire TWICE with my R1, and then spent an hour fiddling around with the battery on the side of a highway on my VF1000R, and now Monday night, while my wife and our friends were having bbq at the house, I was muscling my 700-lb V-Max into the back of my truck over in Simi Valley (where it quit on me earlier in the afternoon on the freeway), to bring it home with some kind of a bizarre fuel delivery problem.

I love my bikes, and love riding, but this is getting old! I guess I need to thank God and luck, that it's all about malfunctions and not accidents, of course :scratch2:

Charles
 
1991 dr350

My 91 DR350 with just over 27xxx on the clock. Still runs strong, has a couple mods (exhaust, pumper carb etc.).
 

Attachments

  • DR350.jpg
    DR350.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 32
My 91 DR350 with just over 27xxx on the clock. Still runs strong, has a couple mods (exhaust, pumper carb etc.).

hey i have that same bike sitting in the garage! except it has like 36k on it and a cracked case:tears: it ran a few years ago if you bump started it lol.
 
HER DIARY:

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it.

Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much. I asked him what was wrong. He said, 'Nothing' I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it.

On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.' When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent.

Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. To my surprise, he responded to my caress, and we made love. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else.. He fell asleep -I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.



HIS DIARY:

My Harley wouldn't start today, but at least I got laid.
 
My Bikes...

...are a 1965 CB 160 with flat bars and racing megaphones (louder than most any Ducati... hah!):banana: and my '78 Guzzi 850 LeMans; Lafranconi Competitiones, Tarozzi rearsets, Gamen seat, Dyna coils and ignition, stainless lines, etc. Think small block Chevy/glasspacks. My other addiction involves Bozaks and all that other stuff...:boring: Some nice bikes listed here:scratch2:
 
Back
Top Bottom