Mystic
We're all born mad
That's All Saints church in Turvey, England.
It's spectacular.
For anyone interested in knowing more about this church: https://www.turveyhistory.org.uk/ca...of-turvey/all-saints-church-and-the-lych-gate
That's All Saints church in Turvey, England.
1979 Yamaha SR500......500cc kick start only. Had a decompress lever so the kick start wouldn't throw you off the bike when starting. Lots of torque for a 350 pound bike. Like this bike so much I owned two of them! Eventually sold them both to fund a Harley.
View attachment 2543280

Small bikes are so much fun. The 150 is an absolute BLAST, and the R version has really good suspension.Oh ya, my son also has a XR 100R we use to thrash around the woods. What great bike it will pull my heavy but up any hill whether there is a trail or not, small and light which is great for just diving thru the woods blazing your own path, it just plows thru anything, and it's a Honda so always runs perfect even though it's not used much.
Not my pic but it's in just as nice condition with a much beefier back tire on it.
Not much suspension travel though front or rear. Maybe 3" up travel front and rear and made for much lighter riders so we cannot really go fast on it.
![]()
Small bikes are so much fun. The 150 is an absolute BLAST, and the R version has really good suspension.
I went with some buddies a few years ago and couldn’t get my Husky to start. Somebody brought a 150 as an extra so I jumped on it, most fun I’d had in the woods in a long while. Makes you feel like you’re haulin some serious tail!I had a 150 for a while. Saved me a few times!![]()
A perfect "Gildilocks" dayride motorcycle!
I used it for commuting and for fun on weekends.A perfect "Gildilocks" dayride motorcycle!
Nice!I'm on an Indian Scout these days at 75.
View attachment 2562340
Mine started life as an R75/6 and I got lucky and had an R100 engine given to me by a lifelong motorcycling friend, those extra 250 CCs really woke it up![]()
Absolutely.
My highway bike in the mid 90s was an RS100 fitted with an R90S mini fairing.
90 to 100mph all day long without breaking a sweat.
Never once let me down.
Electronic ignition, max jetting in the stock carbs, basically open pipes.
Stiffened springs front and back. Lowered about 2 inches in the front. Seat height drastically lowered.
Always ran it on doctored fuel.
I was reliably clocked at 125mph on it.
That was laying flat on the tank of course.
The older /5 series were ungainly piggies by comparison [I still own one].
Even worse were the 60s /2 series.
Like riding a tractor that only made more noise and shook harder when the throttle was opened.
My custom DIY fake leather seat and tank covers.. Some maybe looking at the clutch sideways...
View attachment 2564975