• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The NEW 'Post a picture of yourself' Thread

Still me...

Hate_Me.gif
 
Cool pics! Wow, this thread exploded, huh?

My pictures are terrible` I know.... The gear looks better than I do.

And yeah, that GT-R is insanely cool! Bastek... Nice tower!
 
Cool pics! Wow, this thread exploded, huh?

My pictures are terrible` I know.... The gear looks better than I do.

And yeah, that GT-R is insanely cool! Bastek... Nice tower!

You mean the Twin Towers? Yes, the only "full range" towers i knew. With a very nice sweet spot downtown...
 
First pic is me on my summertime toy with grandson Zach.

dscf0858kf4.jpg


Next is me (reclined) on my winter toy. We were in Frackville, PA. the day after an ice storm. High temp for the day was 15 degrees F.

frackville019iy8.jpg


I'm gettin too old for that stuff!
 
OK -- a photo of me doing one of my favorite things.

Oh yeah, and a photo of my wife Anna doing one of my favorite things with me.

Hey, hey, this is a family show! Dirty minds! :D

Lookit da pictures!!
 

Attachments

  • Doug_kayak_edit.jpg
    Doug_kayak_edit.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 767
  • Anna_kayak_edit.jpg
    Anna_kayak_edit.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 659
Me now

attachment.php

The wif & I and the dog:scratch2:


attachment.php

The wif & I on the 1980 pontoon boat. Everything I have is "vintage".:yippy:
 

Attachments

  • P7120027.jpg
    P7120027.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 3,327
  • P7130032.jpg
    P7130032.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 3,287
Here's my wife of 26 yrs. Denise with me in St. Martin. Interesting Thread!
Regards,
Jim
 
Last edited:
I was an Ugly Kid, Ugly Kid, I tellya...When I was a kid, my old man wanted to shave my ass & teach me to walk backwards...Ugly kid, I tell ya...When I was a kid, they only let me have the negatives from my school pictures...That was another thing...I went to a TOUGH school... TOUGH, I tell ya. The only school in the country that the newspaper had an Obituary column innit...Tough school...Once, the Physics teacher asked this one kid to demonstrate the law of gravity...the kid tossed him outta the window...tough school...
 
Here I am at Lake Okoboji, Iowa in 2007. My brother and the band he was part of in the mid 1960's was being inducted into the Iowa Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. My brother is the bald guy on the left.
That was a really great weekend.
 

Attachments

  • mark at Iowa R&R hall of Fame.jpg
    mark at Iowa R&R hall of Fame.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 917
Back
Top Bottom