• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The NEW 'Post a picture of yourself' Thread

I'm sure I have a few laying around...

From the top...me at about 8 or 9 or so...on the sacramento river on the old boat taken in 1991...next one is me at 18 with my first car, taken in late 2000...the next one, it's me on the left in the Budweiser shirt...that's my dad in the Dasie Dukes & my sister on the right, notice, my dad's shorts are shorter than hers...hahahaha...this was taken around 1993--the next one is me at 19 with my second car this was november of 2001...and the final of me in the hat is recent...was taken a couple months ago...still have the boots, lost the hat at the junkyard :(
 

Attachments

  • tollyfront2.JPG
    tollyfront2.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 338
  • tbirdside6.JPG
    tbirdside6.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 353
  • bird.JPG
    bird.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 463
  • meandfocus3.JPG
    meandfocus3.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 422
  • m_50ce01e03fb5cdb200f7fcac4240299d.jpg
    m_50ce01e03fb5cdb200f7fcac4240299d.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 582
Side profile of me in the front row seeing Mark Knopfler in concert a couple of weeks ago in Boston

100_0367.jpg
 
Had to get these off my camera ;) - here's from earlier this summer when I ran the sound board for a June drama production. (Also here's my bunny on the 16-channel Mackie board)

The system's not all that great, but I'm only in it to hang with my peeps ;p

(Descriptions: One is me 'about to laugh' apparently (I recall talking on headset and then being blinded by camera flash moments later)
The second is Bunbun in between the lightboard
, soundboard [16-channel Mackie, left] - with all my computer gear / messed up script center.)​
 

Attachments

  • about_to_laugh.jpg
    about_to_laugh.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 861
  • bun_bun_boards.jpg
    bun_bun_boards.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 516
me and my better half - last March during a record/clothing/book shopping trip
 

Attachments

  • dbt.jpg
    dbt.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 623
This is an interesting thread. I started it in an attempt to put a face to us AK members. Not that it matters, but when we speak on the site so much, it helps to get to know one another. Makes it easier to determine who listens to what music, etc. And I started it at AK since I have the most posts here. That means I think highly of the folks here. I've yet to come across a jerk at AK, lol.

you havent met Dnewman, Bolly, Radioactive then...with MarkW trailing not that far behind..
 
Here's a couple of me.. The first is doing what I do best last year in Vegas..

attachment.php


A new picture to add. Strange this just got sent to me a few minutes ago... This was from my boss's little get together a couple weeks ago in Cape May NJ

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 878666004_833358c1c7_b.jpg
    878666004_833358c1c7_b.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 3,108
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 3,075
Here's one of me and my wife and son on mothers day this year.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 010 low.jpg
    Picture 010 low.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 644
  • Picture 015 low.jpg
    Picture 015 low.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 602
There was another thread like this posted last year. I will have to see if I can find it. Good yucks!

Denny

yep it was mine denny- if ya wanna see my ugly arse mug??
just go to markus's cook-out pics i was the grilling man. :smoke:
 
First one is a couple of years ago in Colorado.

Recent pic @ Mile High Music Fest in Boulder, CO.

:smoke:

Matt
 
Last edited:
Here I am at one of my hazardous waste site excavations a couple years ago. Stinky old manufactured gas plant in KC. Luckily I do "oversight" so I don't get any on me. :thmbsp:
 

Attachments

  • Cadyx.jpg
    Cadyx.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 931
Here's me and the little missus leaving work one day about 18 months ago.
BrettnEosnow2.jpg

For those of you like me who are sitting in the sweltering heat right now, dig the snow.


.
 

Attachments

  • BrettnEosnow2.jpg
    BrettnEosnow2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 457
Zenith2134, maybe you should change the title of this thread to "Post a few pictures of yourself and your family". I would add "next to your stereo system". :D
 
Back
Top Bottom