• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

This Showed Up Today

Register to hide this ad
Yeah its really great !!!

I have listened to each record once and the first two three times so far.

You'll love it. It was well done . Might be some dust on some of the records. But you know how that goes.....even the One Steps I got had dust.

Athanasios
 
Some good music in there.

All her music has all ready been pressed but these are good for people looking to get back into vinyl and not having to pay high prices for used records that might not be in perfect condition.


I wish artist that came out after vinyl was no longer very common would go back and remaster some of their music on vinyl. There are some good releases that I would love to buy on vinyl if they would press it. Shakria, and Sarah Brightman are two artist that come to my mind.

Brightman did offer her last release on vinyl, but so many of her good studio releases have never been released on vinyl as is the case with Shakria.
 
I received this the other day as well. Very good pressings and half speed mastered. A real treat to listen to as I always had her music on CD since most of her music came out when CDs were the media to have at the time. Much better sound on vinyl in my opinion.
 
I found a limited time offer on Amazon when I was shopping for it. Cost me $143. A little over $20 a record, I thought that wasn't too bad.

That's much better. :thumbsup:

I do have "Promise" & "Stronger Than Pride" original copies. Also have "Love Deluxe" & "Soldier Of Love" CDs, along with "The Best Of Sade" CD.
 
Nothing wrong with the original vinyl copies! :music:

Agreed! Still, would like to know what MP thinks about the quality of the recording? Might drop a note back once you have listened. I'm tempted, but I have very nice pressings of 3 of her albums already: Promise, Diamond LIfe, and Stronger Than Pride. If they could be purchased separately I would definitely get the others. Yes, Japanese pressings are in my experience very, very well done.
 
Agreed! Still, would like to know what MP thinks about the quality of the recording? Might drop a note back once you have listened. I'm tempted, but I have very nice pressings of 3 of her albums already: Promise, Diamond LIfe, and Stronger Than Pride. If they could be purchased separately I would definitely get the others. Yes, Japanese pressings are in my experience very, very well done.

If the box set was $60 I would spring for that! :D Yes, that would be nice if you could buy them separately. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top Bottom