• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

What device do you use most often to access AK?

What device do you mostly use to access AK?

  • Smartphone

    Votes: 30 19.1%
  • Tablet

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Computer

    Votes: 98 62.4%
  • SmartTV

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - Explain

    Votes: 2 1.3%

  • Total voters
    157
You know, the Smart Phone and Tablet category really aught to be combined.... A tablet is really jsut a big smart phone without the phone call capability anyway. ;)

My first tablet (7" iView) had two SIM slots and worked fine on some phone networks. It's gotta be the biggest smartphone ever. As for accessing AK that gets divided fairly equally between a laptop and a desktop.
 
I use my PC, after working 3rd shift for a number of years I found that I had a lot of free time in the mornings.

Not working grave anymore, so I'm not on as much as I use to be, but I still troll the site. :)

I do wish AK would create an app... I would use the hell out of it. :)
 
6" smartphone. It has its challenges, hitting right keys.
My curser often jumps into quotes. Have not figured if my or site software issue. Or it does not want to scroll to bottom of my posts. Even more issues when starting new threads. Closing site and reopening sometimes helps.
 
6" smartphone. It has its challenges, hitting right keys.
My curser often jumps into quotes. Have not figured if my or site software issue. Or it does not want to scroll to bottom of my posts. Even more issues when starting new threads. Closing site and reopening sometimes helps.
I use the S4 Smartphone 99% of the time. Did you find if you rotate your phone to landscape mode, you can see people's Signature's? Rotate it and you'll see mine.
 
Back
Top Bottom