Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Just finished "The 4400" 3rd season. Started out strong, but this sci/fi series' suffering a bit with the plot seeming to go now where. Hope it wraps up well, as the 4th season is the last one.
Not quite binging but checked out the pilot+ season 1&2 of Inspector Lewis from the library. BBC mysteries rock. As @EngineerNate said Endeavour is fantastic.( I believe Inspector Morse was Inspector Lewis mentor) Also I record and watch all the Father Brown shows.
Not binging really, but I recently stumbled across Louis CK's "Horace and Pete's" show on Youtube.
I watched all 10 episodes over a couple of days.
That was a really good show.
HOUSE. It's on POPTV on Saturday nights. It runs about 6 episodes. I finally saw the last few episodes ending the series. I hope this week they start from the beginning.
Still working my way through the entire six season syndication cycle of The West Wing. At two episodes a week it takes time but it's our third run. The show is that good!