• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Which speakers with your McIntosh gear poll?

Which speakers with your McIntosh gear?

  • McIntosh

    Votes: 49 9.3%
  • Klipsch

    Votes: 70 13.3%
  • PMC

    Votes: 9 1.7%
  • Sonus Faber

    Votes: 44 8.4%
  • Wilson Audio

    Votes: 10 1.9%
  • Thiel

    Votes: 12 2.3%
  • Magnepan

    Votes: 23 4.4%
  • B&W

    Votes: 82 15.6%
  • Martin Logan

    Votes: 22 4.2%
  • Other

    Votes: 205 39.0%

  • Total voters
    526

PHC1

Addicted Member
Banned
Thought it would be fun to see which speakers you guys use with your McIntosh gear and how many own the same brand. Not possible to list more than 10 so please choose "other" and post if not listed.
 
Register to hide this ad
Monitor Audio GR20, GRLCR, GRFX, GR10x2
_____________________________________
McIntosh MX119, MC501x3, MC252, MA6900
Cary 306/200x2
 
Martin Logan here; however, I'm very seriously contemplating swapping out my MLs for McIntosh. Providing that the XRT200s sound as good as I'm hoping. Then it will be XRT200 for FL & FR, XCS1K center, XR27s SS, and WS350 for RS. If the 200 doesn't live up to my expectation then I'll stay in the ML camp and add their new CLX to the mix. Really hoping the 200s live up to expectations since that is the direction I really want to go. :D
 
In the under $20K price range for a pair, the PMC EB1i speakers are extraordinary. You owe yourself an audition if you haven't heard them. The synergy with the MC501's is amazing. I love my pair.
 
Originally posted by masterlu:
Naples huh, you should visit me sometime.
I wont have to think about that for too long:yes:. I just got all of my new McIntosh gear, so I can imagine how amazing your system is.

As soon as I figure out how to list the items in my signature I will do so.
 
Originally posted by masterlu:

I wont have to think about that for too long:yes:. I just got all of my new McIntosh gear, so I can imagine how amazing your system is.

As soon as I figure out how to list the items in my signature I will do so.

:thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom