• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Worst album covers thread ?

Not going to post it but the cover, before displaying it was prohibited, of the Cannibal Corpse' (CD) Tomb of the Mutilated compelled me to buy it.

I absolutely had to hear WTF those guys sounded like. Good thing there was a lyric sheet for translation.
 
5191GbOvndL.jpg


If this isn't enough, there's an open casket photo on the back cover from JB's visitation or funeral. John Mayall was involved with this album. You'd really think he could have come up with something better than this.
 
20190526_211132.jpg
I bought this a while back. It might be really good for all I know, but I haven't played it yet.
Its almost as if the Christian record art of the 70's and 80's were trying to hit this type of aesthetic on purpose
 
Long gone, but two I owned that I hid from the kids: Tom Waits' "Small Change"; "Chicken Skin Music" by Ry Cooder.
Maybe not that bad aesthetically, just semi-pornographic if I remember right....
 
Back
Top Bottom