• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Yamaha GT-2000 How VTA works?

Thankfully I'm retired but my wife still suffers five days a week in the SF Bay area commute. We live in a 1600 sq ft bungalow, purchased in 1990 for $200k, neighbors recently sold for $850k. Unbelievable.
We could sell and move up by relocating. :idea:

Agreed. You could easily get 3,500 to 4,500 sq ft lakefront property with a pool for $850k in central Florida. You also have no state income tax and gas is almost a dollar cheaper.

However you will have to deal with humidity, bugs and Florida drivers LOL. I don’t mind the first two as I spent 12 years in Asia. As for the last one, patience is the key!!!!
 
I used to buy, reconditon and build custom plinths for vintage Thorens decks. That was several years ago but if you would like to see my own project, click the link. I don't do this anymore. It was fun for awhile but didn't fund my passion for LP's.

http://www.theanalogdept.com/doug_olsen.htm
My objective these days is only listen to music and take photographs. :music:

Wow. That’s some beautiful woodworking skills there Doug. I also enjoy photography and always appreciate good composition and lighting.
 
Wow. That’s some beautiful woodworking skills there Doug. I also enjoy photography and always appreciate good composition and lighting.

Thanks for the compliment. Yes, music and photography - my two passions. It is nice to make your acquaintance and I appreciate your answers to my post. :beerchug:
 
Back
Top Bottom