Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I've owned Kef 107s, 104/2s and 103/3s in the past. Also LS50s. I like my Kef - I kinda miss some of them, but they were excellent to be able to live with for a while.
Glad I saw this thread. I am contemplating buying a pair of C75's. I understand they are not top of the line, but the price is real good, I love the look and the form factor. Going to check them out tomorrow.
Crossovers have been replenished otherwise they are completely original and aside from a few marks on the top of the cabs they are in perfect physical and working condition. Not bad for a 40 year old bit of kit.
Pair of 104/2 speaks circa '86 and a pair of 104aB circa '77. Too lazy to take & post pix but you all know the appearance of these things. The 104/2 pair have a particularly nice(ly) figured rosewood veneer finish. The 104aB's a rather unispired oak veneer but they got the killer T-27 tweets (originals!) that still work perfectly. I think every day that the T-33 tweets @ the 104/2 pair will "dry" and fail, but they're still kickin' it after (almost) daily use going on 29 years. Never got 'round to integrating The Cube @ the 104/2 array.
Pair of 104/2 speaks circa '86 and a pair of 104aB circa '77. Too lazy to take & post pix but you all know the appearance of these things. The 104/2 pair have a particularly nice(ly) figured rosewood veneer finish. The 104aB's a rather unispired oak veneer but they got the killer T-27 tweets (originals!) that still work perfectly. I think every day that the T-33 tweets @ the 104/2 pair will "dry" and fail, but they're still kickin' it after (almost) daily use going on 29 years. Never got 'round to integrating The Cube @ the 104/2 array.
Love your photo! The Warriors! This movie never gets tiring! And always leaves me pumped up with adrenaline!
I have the Concerto and 105s, and have had 104aB and 104/2 both in teak. I have yet to hear a Kef I didn't like, but the Concerto have high WAF in my house, and the 105s are just awesome! All of them love lots of current!
A Warriors Appreciation Society thread is looming; if so, we should start it @ the Movies & TV Forums. My avatar is of course is the Fury Leader, played by a stuntman, not an actor, @ The Warriors film. His first name is Jerry; I don't recall his surname @ the moment.
Hey fellow KEF owners.
These guys sell on the bay also.
Simplyspeakers.com. Give them a call,very knowledgeable about the product and shipped quick and FREE.
You'll be surprised how little go in the tweeters. Easy repair too!
Happy listening
Jimmy
Not much?
An outstanding pair of speakers! Look to be in good cosmetic shape also.
Feed them with some juice and they'll rock with the best of them!
Happy listening!
Jimmy