• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The NEW 'Post a picture of yourself' Thread

I am so glad for this thread. I get teased mercelessly by my friends since I have joined AK. Apparently we all live in our mother's basement with "inflateble" girls and have speech impediments. I do however stutter and can't help that. But none of us are even close to fitting that description.

The posts have been great and I love seeing the pictures. I have selected three. About once a month I have the opportunity to relax with a pint or two of Guinness and a pound or two of wings in my favorite Irish pub in TO. I'll just pull out the lap top and continue to work at my own pace. There is one of me and "she who must be obeyed". Red heads are my true Achilles heel.

DK
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2790 (2).jpg
    IMG_2790 (2).jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 291
  • David3.jpg
    David3.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 258
  • 2008 May Montreal 023.jpg
    2008 May Montreal 023.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 445
Fast cars, faster women, and rock & roll. Getting old sucks! But, at least I have more money to play with! Pictures are of my wife and I having fun and my home office system. House is still under construction. I'm close to finishing the living room (32' x 19'). It will be terrible for my stereo as most of it is windows, but I'm going to build a pair of DIY Altec model 19s for the new room and keep the JBLs in my office. Don
 

Attachments

  • aruba.jpg
    aruba.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 540
  • Office-Audio.jpg
    Office-Audio.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 428
It's me:banana:
 

Attachments

  • The best tool to repaire a pc..jpg
    The best tool to repaire a pc..jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 419
  • My wife...on my dream.JPG
    My wife...on my dream.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 298
  • My hobby in Winter.JPG
    My hobby in Winter.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 211
Wow, that makes two of us! Except when I sing or I'm really mad, and neither of those is a good situation...:scratch2:

Count me in, I stutter too. It´s a well known fact that no one stutters while singing.

I also seem to stutter a lot less when I´ve had a few.:D Definitely a nervous system thing.
 
this is my good side!!

100_2194.jpg
 
The only picture of myself that I have handy, is a photo of picking up heavy things at a Crossfit workout recently. :thmbsp:
 

Attachments

  • DSC_41111.jpg
    DSC_41111.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 606
The lovely Chablis and I with a half ass'd smile at the Angels Roadhouse bar & grill in apple valley for Monday night football last season.

l_7ba609b7bbce6160e73ff62a4b43c615.jpg
 
Hey MWR.. I think that girl behind you is mocking you. She got hers to her shoulders ;)

LOL, It wouldn't surprise me some of the women that go there are in WAY better shape than I could ever hope to be. (makes for some distracting workouts!)
 
Great thread.... It's very cool to see all the different members, and where they live doing what they do. This group is about as diverse as it could get. You have to love a site like this that gives us a chance to share in what we have in common..

Here are a few pics of me doing some of what I do.... On the beach clam digging ( well getting the 4 wheeler stuck more than anything ). A pic of me and a pretty nice halibut. And me becoming a first time uncle.
 

Attachments

  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 219
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 310
  • jenjasonshayla.jpg
    jenjasonshayla.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 332
Vanity demanded that I take more than one photo - unfortunately reality dictated that they all came out like this. (actually I choose the clearest one - not much light in here!)
 

Attachments

  • L1000588.jpg
    L1000588.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 334
Back
Top Bottom