• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

POLL: Hey "New" Guy, How Old Are You?

If you've joined AK since 1-01-07, please check your age

  • 10-19

    Votes: 13 3.9%
  • 20-29

    Votes: 52 15.5%
  • 30-39

    Votes: 47 14.0%
  • 40-49

    Votes: 97 29.0%
  • 50-59

    Votes: 97 29.0%
  • 60-69

    Votes: 24 7.2%
  • 70-79

    Votes: 2 0.6%
  • 80-89

    Votes: 3 0.9%

  • Total voters
    335
%$#@&%%$#!! So far I'm the only one in my age group...........! Come on folks, fess up! I know I'm not alone.....or am I? I don't remeber! What's this poll for? You're not going to take away my government health insurance, are you?? :scratch2::nono::D:banana: , 72, Chuck

PS: There seems to be something wrong with my speakers........maybe my ears need a cap change do to electrolytic build-up! he he
 
The geezers r cheating! If AK-47 and jimfet both voted, they've skewed our data! Someone call in CrackerKorean and vintageyoungin so we can even things up!! J/k, i doubt 2 spurious votes would have much affect on the outcome anyway.
 
Now approaching 57, definitely more than halfway to the end of the journey...

...and still discovering new music and new musicians I enjoy!
 
40-49. Old guys seem to rule , but it's good to see the 20-29 demographic make such a strong showing-and vinyldavid! New interest in quality audio is what will keep this hobby/passion/obsession accessible to us all. :thmbsp:
My daughter (9) will inherit my rig-and it will be vintage by then! Good to know she'll have AK as a resource then!

I see there's a lot of us 50-59 year olds in here too ............ I'm surprised because I'm usually the old man every where else.

57 1/2 ............. I used to get the 1/2's from my Daughter who's now 16 ......... she get's the picture now & the 1/2's aren't as important as they used to be.:D
 
Last edited:
at 19 I feel young around here...

But the 40-60 age bracket seems popular, maybe that's why there's so much great information around here:yes:. I know my dad is a tremendous resorce, and hes in one of those (though he doesn't like to admit which)
 
20-29; Barely. The last year of my twenties and my wife tells me I act like a grumpy 80 year old. Not really into this hobby TOO much because I can't afford it. But here I am.
 
I remember asking my mother to take me to the local Ford dealer to see the new "futuristic" 1955 models. It would be another seven years before I could get a driver's license.

Elvis hit the airwaves shortly thereafter.

Geezers Rule!!! :rockon:

Oh, wait... someone already said that. I forget sometimes...
 
Back
Top Bottom