• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Yamaha GT-2000 Turntable Social Group

I was only able to find the 8 cm ones at a store called "Action."
They sell a bit of everything, like the Chinese stores here in Italy, but the goods are made in Romania and offer a remarkable quality/price ratio.
The quality is decidedly superior to that of Made in China products.
It says 7cm but do you think this is the one?

 
It says 7cm but do you think this is the one?
Yes, I saw that the website indicated a diameter of 7 cm, but I thought it was a mistake.

The store tag said 8 cm in diameter, but at this point it was a typo because I just measured the ring and it has a diameter of 7 cm, as correctly stated on the website.

Anyway, as I already said, the rings are wider than the original feet, so they slide on easily without having to modify the foot.
 

Attachments

  • 20260503_185610.jpg
    20260503_185610.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20260503_185603.jpg
    20260503_185603.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 11
Yes, I saw that the website indicated a diameter of 7 cm, but I thought it was a mistake.

The store tag said 8 cm in diameter, but at this point it was a typo because I just measured the ring and it has a diameter of 7 cm, as correctly stated on the website.

Anyway, as I already said, the rings are wider than the original feet, so they slide on easily without having to modify the foot.
If you still have the stickers, can you post a pic of the price tag/SKU?
 
If you still have the stickers, can you post a pic of the price tag/SKU
The item label said 7 cm, but I hadn't even noticed.

Anyway, here are the photos... I don't know if they'll be of any help.
 

Attachments

  • 20260503_231018.jpg
    20260503_231018.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 20260503_231117.jpg
    20260503_231117.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 11
Here in Canada I picked up mine at a Dollar Store. I took the hard plastic off the stock feet before slipping the stainless cover over.
 
 
Hi, For anyone who is lucky enough to own one a guy on L/H has managed to translate the design info from Yamaha on the YSA-2 arm.

Cheers
 

Attachments

  • YSA-2 k.jpg
    YSA-2 k.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 19
  • YSA-2 j.jpg
    YSA-2 j.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 17
  • YSA-2 h.jpg
    YSA-2 h.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 14
  • YSA-2 g.jpg
    YSA-2 g.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 13
  • YSA-2 f.jpg
    YSA-2 f.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 13
  • YSA-2 e.jpg
    YSA-2 e.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 12
  • YSA-2 d.jpg
    YSA-2 d.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 12
  • YSA-2 c.jpg
    YSA-2 c.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 12
  • YSA-2 b.jpg
    YSA-2 b.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 14
  • YSA-2 a.jpg
    YSA-2 a.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 15
Hey guys, what do you think of the copper mats?
I'm referring to the Micro CU-180 (180 grams) and the Micro CU-500 (290 grams).

I know something has already been written in this thread, but I wanted some more updated opinions.

They're certainly not cheap, and I'm wondering if they're worth buying.
Besides, I'd hate to replace the original rubber mat, which is as good as new on my
GT-2000.
 
Hey guys, what do you think of the copper mats?
I'm referring to the Micro CU-180 (180 grams) and the Micro CU-500 (290 grams).

I know something has already been written in this thread, but I wanted some more updated opinions.

They're certainly not cheap, and I'm wondering if they're worth buying.
Besides, I'd hate to replace the original rubber mat, which is as good as new on my
GT-2000.
The CU-500 weighs about 2800 grams (about 6 1/2 lbs). It would add a bit of inertia to the GT-2000. Whether the change would be a noticeable is speculation The height adjustment of GT-2000 tonearms should be able to handle the additional thickness.
 
Whether the change would be a noticeable is speculation
The problem is precisely this: the uncertain outcome.

This applies to any hi-fi component purchased blind, but in my personal experience, reselling a hi-fi accessory, even if it's not excessively expensive, isn't exactly easy.

In this case, then, buying it in Japan, including shipping and customs clearance, would be no joke.
 
I've had the Yamaha for six months and can confidently say it's the best hi-fi purchase I've ever made!

The value for money, if you buy a fully serviced unit from a specialized dealer, is unmatched.

Not having a Yamaha GT-2000 in your analog setup is a real crime for an audiophile!

Long live our fantastic Yamaha GT-2000s!

Cheers.
Pietro

-
1000108021.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom